Elliot Koschitzki, DDS, DABOI
Dental Implants Long Island
Dr. Elliot Koschitzki is a Board Certified Oral Implantologist and Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology, a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Elliot attended the New York University College of Dentistry. After graduation, he completed a three-year advanced surgical and implant prosthodontics program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center and became the Chief Resident of the General Practice Residency Program.
- Oral Implantology and Implant Prosthodontics Fellow – Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Chief Resident – Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- GPR Resident – Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- New York University College of Dentistry
Awards, Memberships, and Recognitions:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantology
- NYS current certification in IV and PO Sedation
- AAID Graduate Dental Student Award in Implantology – 2011
- Honors in Periodontics, New York University College of Dentistry
- 2014 – Replacement of an Implant and Implant Prosthesis in the Premaxilla due to a Malposition and Prosthetic failure: A Case Report. Journal of Oral Implantology December 2014, Vol. 40, No. 6, pp. 751-754
- April 14, 2011 – Presented on the topic “Case Report: Sinus Augmentation Using Autogenous Bone” at the Brookdale Hospital Quarterly Meeting, leading to four CE credit for participants.
- January 23, 2019 – Presented on the topic “Guided Dental Implant Surgery – A New Standard of Care” at Brookdale Hospital, Department of Dental and Oral Surgery – Grand Rounds.