What’s Your Smile IQ?
If you could change your smile, would you want straighter, whiter or healthier teeth? As experienced Long Island cosmetic dentists, Dr. Elliot and Dr. Nick can help patients completely transform the appearance of their smile through a variety of affordable and minimally invasive dental procedures.
A good smile makeover can not only take years off your age, it can restore your confidence and overall dental health. Here in our Suffolk County dental office, popular treatments include laser tooth whitening, CEREC crowns, porcelain veneers, tooth-colored fillings and dental implants.
To learn more about which cosmetic treatments are right for you, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry has put together a “Smile IQ” Quiz, which you can take an abbreviated version of right here! After that, we invite you to call Long Island Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry to arrange a consultation, so Dr. Nick and Dr.Elliot can help you realize the smile you’ve always dreamed about.
What your Smile IQ says about you
- Describe the brightness of your smile…. Is it a little dim, luminously white, or do your teeth look better in the dark?
- Has your dentist found tooth decay during recent check-ups?
- How would you describe the health of your teeth… solid as rock, a few cracks and chips, or broken and in desperate need of repair?
- Which word of advice best describes your smile? Mind the gap, or got all my ducks in a row?
- Tooth roots – how do you feel about them? Self-conscious because they are showing, or out of sight and out of mind?
- Are you self-conscious about a crooked or misshapen tooth?
- When’s the last time the tooth fairy paid a visit?
- Are you frequently offered breath mints?
- How did you fare at your last dental check-up…… Passed with flying colors or the dreaded “F”?
- Do you floss and brush at least twice daily or just when the urge strikes?
- If a reality TV show producer were to offer you a total smile makeover, would you jump at the chance or are you happy with the status quo?
Answers to these pointed questions are great indicators of your oral hygiene habits, past dental problems, current concerns and possible treatment options. From minor cosmetic changes to major transformations, our team at Long Island Implant and Cosmetic dentistry offers numerous procedures to improve your smile – most of which are same-day office treatments.
For many of our patients something as simple as in-office tooth whitening can yield dramatic results. But to create a perfect smile, we look at the bigger picture and take a holistic approach to cosmetic dentistry, oftentimes performing complementary treatments for optimum results.
Consult with Long Island cosmetic dentists
Our experienced team knows that cosmetic dentistry isn’t just about enhancing the appearance of your smile – function is also a vital component. For this very reason, we will carefully look at your dental history and health before creating a comprehensive treatment plan.
If you would like to schedule a consultation to discuss your Smile IQ and dental needs, please contact our Rocky Point practice at (631) 319-7891.