Dr. Elliot is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. He attended New York University College of Dentistry, followed by a three-year advanced surgical and prosthodontics program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center where he taught as the Chief Resident of the General Practice Residency Program.
Oral Implantology and Implant Prosthodontics Fellow -Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Two year, full time program recognized by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).
- Advanced surgical training in implant placement, guided bone regeneration, ramus and symphysis grafts.
- Advanced prosthodontic training in full mouth implant rehabilitation using fixed arch, hybrid and removable overdenture type prostheses.
- NYS certified in IV and PO Sedation
- Cosmetic training- repair of esthetic defects and veneers.
- Advanced surgical training in esthetic soft tissue management, including free and pedicled connective tissue grafts.
- Operating room privileges obtained.
- Weekly surgical and restorative lectures taken as an audit at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
Chief Resident-Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Chief Resident for two concurrent years.
- Training responsibilities: currently training new PGY-1 residents in both clinical and operating room procedures and protocols.
- Administrative duties: coordination of resident rotations, clinic rounds, on call and vacation schedules.
- “Overnight Second Call”- trained PGY-1 residents in Emergency Room suturing techniques, overnight management of severe odontogenic infections and management of inpatient needs.
GPR Resident-Department of Dental & Oral Surgery, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Extensive training in dentoalveolar surgery, simple and surgical extractions, periodontal surgery and closed reductions of maxillary and mandibular fractures.
- Currently certified in CPR (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
New York University College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
City University of New York- Queens College-Queens, NY
- Bachelor of Arts
- 2014- Replacement of an Implant and Implant Prosthesis in the Premaxilla due to a Malposition and Prosthetic failure: A Case Report. Journal of Oral Implantology December 2014, Vol. 40, No. 6, pp. 751-754
April 14, 2011- Presented on the topic “Case Report: Sinus Augmentation Using Autogenous Bone” at the Brookdale Hospital Quarterly Meeting, leading to four CE credit for participants.
- Associate Fellowship-American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellowship– International Congress of Oral Implantologists,
- AAID Graduate Dental Student Award in Implantology
- Honors in Periodontics, New York University College of Dentistry
- Professional Affiliations:
- Vice President, Iota Chapter of Alpha Omega at New York University College of Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member and Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member and Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists